Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20

I just arrived home from Lamcy. Did a little shopping. I've never enjoyed shopping for clothes, even when Floren was still around,but he used to encourage me to pamper myself. When we went malling to buy some clothes for me, we always ended up going window shopping for household stuff and home appliances ( while talking about our plans for the future and for our home), and buying clothes and toys for Kz instead. Now I am trying to do the things which I know would please him.



Before that I was in the hospital this morning to visit Floren. Nothing has changed on the outside, but I have faith that God is working on the inside. I prayed and thanked God for his complete healing. The word of the Lord in Psalms 26:13-14 says " I am still confident of this; I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

I am still waiting and hoping ... I need my best friend back. I am hurting so much that I can no longer distinguish the feelings inside. But I will continually praise the Lord because I know everything will be beautiful again in His time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment