Tuesday, June 30, 2009

homecoming

after 22 months here in Dubai, Kz and I are finally going home...

The paperworks I am accomplishing in order to fly Floren's body home back to the Philippines are driving me crazy! It's a week now since he died and I'm still halfway done (No thanks to his company who wasted 3 days for the visa cancellation, and until now I'm still waiting for it.) But then again, i am stil thankful for all the little things that keep me busy.

Part of me does not want to leave this place where we became a f amily. All our happy memories together were made here. When Kz was born in CDO, Floren was already here in Dubai. We followed him here 15 months later. For now, I feel okay, like this is just one long day and I am still going to see Floren. The full impact of his death hasn't sunk in yet. But God is always faithful to comfort us I know.

Part of me is excited to slowly uncover what is in store for me one day at a time.I know life will continue to be wonderful because God is in control. I have experienced His favors that other people might just disregard as coincindences but I believe it is God's way of protecting us in Floren's absence... It feels so nice to know our Maker is also my best friend, protector and father. Makes me feel secured that no matter what tomorrow will bring, I can face everything and overcome everything because HE HAS OVERCOME the world!

I miss Floren. But I do not have this feeling that I will never see him nor talk to him again. Because I know I will see him someday in heaven...


0 comments:

Post a Comment