Friday, November 13, 2009

hurting

God...why does it have to hurt this way?


I miss you bey... i miss having someone to take care of me... I miss almost perfect you...
Something happened in my life tonight that made me wish you were alive again. But then, one of the reasons why you had to go was for me to prove to myself I am strong and can survive without you. You taught me how to fight before you left....and I will fight, bey.

Something came up in my life for the last 30 days that made me realize how vulnerable I am , how blind and desperate.... and how lucky I was to have had you... that you were really the best there was for me...

I will write again bey, for you, for Kz and for the destiny you have always believed in...

I just wish I could talk to you right now after all that has happened to me lately....

0 comments:

Post a Comment