Wednesday, December 23, 2009

moving on again!

I'm not the first woman to lose a husband, I'm not the only widow in the world and I'm not the youngest either.


8 more days before 2010. And I hope that I can finally say 'happy new year' with conviction that everything will be okay. I will survive as others have...

8 more days to get my ass moving again.

8 more days until I face the real world as a better and stronger woman.

And I'm bringing the memory of our love and your life with me wherever I go, for losing you is not what defines me, but our love and life together.

1 comments:

gwacie said...

Hi sis, gwacie here from GirlTalk. I've read your blog from the beginning, and it brought tears to my eyes. You two have a very special love, and I'm sure he's watching over you from heaven. You are blessed in your faith, for He will help you get through this. God bless you.
(by the way, I'm from CDO too.)

Post a Comment